"My Community... A City for Everyone" aims at turning Dubai into an inclusive, barrier-free, rights-based society that promotes, protects and ensures the self-determination of everyone.
The strategy to achieve this vision consists of:
- Planning and development
- Policy formation, implementation and evaluation
- Remediation and access to justice
- Procurement of public and private services
- Public participation
The strategy follows a twin-track approach to provide equality of rights and opportunities for people of determination.
Our five main pillars are:
- Quality health and rehabilitation services
- Inclusive education
- Equal employment opportunities
- Universal accessibility
- Sustainable social protection system