Quality Health and Rehabilitation Services
Our goal is for persons with disabilities to have access to quality health and rehabilitation services, including mainstream specialized services.
We aim to ensure inclusive, quality, general and preventive healthcare, provide screening, early intervention and needs assessment services, and promote specific, affordable rehabilitation and mental health services.
- Inclusive, rights-based health policies in public and private sectors
- Comprehensive diagnostic (ICD) and functional (ICF) classification system
- Integrated health model and social care for persons with disabilities
- Developmental screening program
- Diagnostic and early intervention program
- Accessible and affordable rehabilitation and mental health services for persons with disabilities